Monday, January 4, 2016

the Hood project : Vicki Grebe

Vicki Grebe -  Seriously she is so beautiful.  
                        This whole family was just beautiful.  
                        I could tell they are close and really treasure their time together. 
                        We did this session mainly to get some "senior" pictures.  
                        Pretty soon he'll be taking off to college.  


What are your favorite things to do together as a family?
We love sitting at home on a Sunday and watching movies and hanging out and not having to go anywhere.





What is the hardest part about  being a mom?
Balancing work, life, family & self. I read a book a couple of years ago called Juggling Elephants.  It gave me some great ideas on how to keep my life balanced and made me realize that I wasn't making enough time for myself, which was affecting me.








Any crazy birth stories?
I was in labor with Kathryn for less than 30 minutes. We arrived at the hospital and they put us in a room and said the doctor would be right with us.  A nurse came in and realized how close I was to delivery.  I told her I felt like I needed to push and she got me set up to deliver and went to get the doctor.  As the doctor was coming through the door,  I was pushing.  Brandon turned to turn off the TV and Kathryn literally shot out without any assistance, and Brandon missed it.





What are your greatest desires for your kids?
For them to realize their own potential and to love themselves.  If they do that, all good things will follow.






How does your husband make you feel special?
My husband constantly tells me that I am everything to him and he could not believe what his life would be like without us.  I know my husband loves his children, but I know I am always first in his book and will be for the rest of our lives.

No comments: